Saturday, November 05, 2011

CPD Thing 15: Attending, presenting at and organising seminars, conferences and other events

Thing 15: Attending, presenting at and organising seminars, conferences and other events . Oh dear. My favourite. The article looks at attending events. Why you should attend. What you get out of it. What you get out of it.
This then looked at Jo Alcock's article on this idea here.
Next, was speaking at events. Again, why? How? What you get out of it? Also presentation tips are included. There's also a link to Ned Potter's article on this.
Organising an event? Librarycamp and unconference etc.
I would point out that something might be added how do you find out about events? I check Nesta and the RSA are two area's I look. I also keep an eye on cilip website.

No comments: